Why offer onsite, group training?
Why should you and your employees miss out on vital training because of the costs involved and time wasted traveling to and from training courses?
Why should your employees add hours to their day by traveling to and from a training centre when all they need to do is to attend their regular worksite at their regular work times?
The Old problem – Most training companies will only train large numbers on your site, or charge high course fees, even though you may only have 5 employees needing training.
The Solution – * Lewis Training First Aid and WHS courses are:
- Suited to small groups – minimum 5 people delivered on your site on dates you want
- Tailored to suit your business or industry
- Affordable per person cost or generous daily rates apply for larger groups
- Nationally accredited in partnership with Healthcorp RTO no. 91222
- Delivered by course qualified, accredited and experienced trainers
Why use * Lewis Training for First Aid and WHS training for your onsite?
We can, and do, provide you and your business with accredited, quality and AFFORDABLE Work Health & Safety and First Aid training courses delivered on your worksite for small & larger groups in NSW.
Rostering of employees to allow for training can be a nightmare and I am here to assist you with course training times and dates which best suit you.
If you need First Aid, Low Voltage Rescue or Manual Handling training out of regular working hours or on weekends then we are here to assist you and make the process easier for you.
*Lewis Training understands that not all employees work 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Extra costs for irregular hours training? NO. This is all part of the service
Good, old fashioned service and a willingness to assist and provide you with pre and post course information and support if you need it.
Tailoring of courses such as Manual Handling ( over 9 participants ) and Health Safety Representative courses, is FREE.
Accredited, Nationally Recognised courses have specific course content and modules that must be delivered throughout the training BUT if you would like to have your Company logo, Risk Management documentation, Company WHS Policy information and / or photographs taken of your work processes included in your WHS course then * Lewis Training is very pleased to be able to provide this for you at NO EXTRA COST.
Why * Lewis Training courses?
All Persons Conducting Business Undertaking must secure the health, safety and welfare of persons at work- Work Health and Safety Act, & WHS Regulation.
The Regulation also states that information, training and instruction to workers be ensured – Part 3.2, Division 1, 39.
All employers and PCBU’s must provide a safe and healthy working environment for their workers – Work Health and Safety Act and Regulation
*Lewis Training can provide you with training in:
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardio pulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID011 – Provide first Aid
- UETTDRRF06 – Perform rescue from a live low voltage panel
- HLTWHS005 – Conduct manual tasks safely
*Lewis Training, delivers these courses in partnership with Healthcorp Pty Ltd RTO number 91222
Head Trainer Margaret Lewis – Qualifications:
- Provide First Aid HLTAID011
- Provide Basic Emergency Life Support HLTAID010
- Apply Advanced First Aid HLTFA402B
- Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting HLTAID004
- Provide CPR HLTAID009
- Rescue from a Live Low Voltage Panel UETTDRRF06B and UETTDRRF06
- Conduct Manual Tasks Safely HLTWHS005
- Manage First Aid in the workplace HLTFA403A
- Certificate II Emergency Medical First Response HLT21107
- Emergency Management of Asthma 22282VIC
- First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis 22300VIC
- Licensed trainer course – Asthma Foundation NSW
- ASCIA Anaphylaxis for health professionals
- WorkCover NSW OHS Construction Card
- WorkCover NSW OHS Committee
- WorkCover NSW Health and Safety Representative
- Training & Assessment Cert IV TAA40104, TAE40110 and TAE40116
- OHS Cert IV BSB41407 with CRC Management / Supervisor training
- Front Line Management Cert IV BSB40807
- Industrial Law Assoc Dip
*Lewis Training provides experienced, accredited and qualified trainers who provide quality and affordable WHS and First Aid courses such as Provide First Aid, Provide CPR, Low Voltage Rescue and Accredited Manual Handling in partnership with Healthcorp Pty Ltd. RTO number 91222
What else can we assist you with?
Looking for other courses or services ?
*Lewis Training can provide you with the link to accredited, highly qualified, reputable and experienced WHS specialists from RTO’s who provide WHS training courses that we currently don’t deliver ourselves.
Contact us for training information and sourcing of courses such as Confined Spaces, Height Safety, Fire Warden and Emergency Evacuation, Hearing and Noise Testing, First Aid Kit supply and consumable restocking or Check the website now for further information and links.